1) TERRANAVIGA Is a creative studio specialised on the production of handmade illustrated maps.
We are the only ones to hold the rights for printing and sales of our maps, therefore order handling and shipping preparation is conducted by TERRA NAVIGA in-house.
2) When you place an order to our website (TERRANAVIGA) your order automatically is forwarded to our order handling department the same day. We process each order in the next day and usually we complete it at a maximum of 72 hours from its arrival ( an order is considered completed by us the moment we deliver the package to our shipping services cooperator).
If an order has been placed and can not be fulfilled because of a, meanwhile occurred, unavailability of product, customer will be informed by email or telephone for the delay to be asked if he wishes to be in a waitlist or to cancel and get a refund for his order.
3) We ship through regular mail services ( Cypriot Posts ) for retail orders from one (1) up to two hundred (200) pieces under the A priority rate.Usually European regular post services are quite good and deliver A priority shipments within a week. However, time of delivery depends on factors considering the transporters modus operandi (that is the regular mail services of the countries involved), therefore TERRA NAVIGA can not be hold responsible for any delay in delivering the item and consequently for any kind of financial or any other kind of loses for the customer, because of the delay.
4) If an order has not be delivered within 30 days, the customer has the right to cancel his order, according to the EU shopping regulations, and in that case TERRA NAVIGA will only refund customer’s initial payment 100% within 7 working days.
5) We guaranty the good condition of the items send, by thorough checking before packing them and providing secure packaging for shipments, therefore TERRA NAVIGA can not hold responsible or liable for any compensation for items that arrived damaged because of mishandling by the transporter, others than the replacement of damaged items on TERRA NAVIGA’S expense or the refund 100% of the customers initial payment, if the last one wish to cancel his order.
For to do so, the customer must provide sufficient proof of the damaged items in detail (number of destroyed items and form of damage).
BEAWARE: If a package arrives in bad condition as a result of transporters mishandling you must be able to prove that, therefore you should take several photos ( to send us) from different angles before you open it for checking the content merchandise, which you should photograph also for a precise description of the damaged items.
If you don’t provide photos of the sealed damaged package, TERRA NAVIGA can not be sure if the damage occurred by transporters mishandling or yours, and therefore no replacement or refund will be approved towards you.
6) About wholesale orders that arrived damaged because of mishandling by the transporter,
TERRA NAVIGA can not be hold responsible or liable in any possible way, concerning shipping losses or damages on any given order, neither can produce any compensation or refund towards the buyer for his loss or damage of any kind that occurred because of unavailability of merchandise.
Our only obligation is the replacement of damaged items on TERRA NAVIGA’S expense, or the refund of damaged items, or refund 100% of the customers initial payment, if the last one wish to cancel his order. For to do so, the customer must provide sufficient proof of the damaged items in detail (number of destroyed items and form of damage).
7) In the rare case of an order that has been lost or can not by delivered on transporter’s responsibility, if customer does not wish to have his order resend, TERRA NAVIGA will compensate the customer payment 100% within 48 hours after we receive the written notice of the transporter, confirming the loss of our order or unavailability of delivery (notice will be provided to the customer with the refund).